Saturday, September 1, 2007

POPEMOBILE FUCKED. POPE'S SON EVEN MORE FUCKED.



The Pope's son, Monty, was arrested for driving under the influence. Jimmy Two Shoes pointed his guns at everyone, muiltiple times, but mostly at Monty.

When asked his b.a.c., Jimmy Two Shoes replied, " I don't like technology. I don't use that shit. I'll put the two shoes on ya". He then pointed his guns at Monty, who quickly screamed, "I'm drunk, I'm drunk". Three of us were also pursuaded to plea guilty to an m.i.p..

The Pope's hat almost fell off.

The Pope-mobile is wrapped around a tree, and being turned into a national monument. Its plates were missing.

Murda D and DCVan were also arrested, agan. Though, that's not really news.

Two kilo's of Cocaine, two small guns and one large gun were found in the trunk of the Pope-mobile.